Sunday 28 November 2010

Of Destiny and Choices

I thought for years about the debate about whether there is A Destiny or if destiny is made by our choices. Eventually i decided it was both. The fact that I chose my
B-School was my choice and that has influenced my two years. No doubt at all...

On the other hand there was a lil destiny or fate too i think... There was a little something that was beyond my control... That thing was "How many others are going to make that choice and finally land here... My life in the last two years has been hugely influenced, impacted and enriched by the people i have met here. And these two years will leave an impact on my life forever... for me as an individual rather than a professional... That is the part that i think My destiny has played... To bring the things it has in the palm of this passing time.

thinking infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment