Thursday 31 March 2011

Introspection....

Please play the video throughout your reading. Its a part of the mood. (Let it buffer/stream before you start)

Disclaimer: This video is not created by me.



About life, I have always known,
that I have never known.
Life is a journey, you meet fellow travelers.

For the bends in the road we've seen,
For every road we have treaded,
Has taught us.

The tree, A shelter for the night,
We're talking .... passing tools,
Passing tricks that will get us by,
For we have a singular common goal,
Exploration, 

The road shall bend every-time it pleases, 
And we shall get by, every-time we will.
The best friendships lie under each tree,
You have rested under, 
With each of those travelers, 

And we may meet, maybe never,
The crack of dawn, and off we are,
For, beyond the common roads,
There is a road that takes me home,

Beyond the common roads,
And walk alone i must,
But the road has been kind,
And good travelers i did find,
But walk alone i must,
And take time i must,
To bid farewell to my fellow travelers,
Friends we shall remain,
In our hearts, if not in our lives,
But walk alone I must,

For, beyond the common roads, 
There is a road that takes me home.

For new beginnings shall lead to new roads,
And one of those will take me home.

Cheers to IFMR, Batch 10.



ThinkingInfinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment