Wednesday 27 October 2010

Redemption



After an eternity of aimless wander,
Finally on the road to redemption...
And in my heart rests a faith...
In the firm yet calm rests the might of the oceans...



What I truly desire is still a haze in a crystal ball,
But there is, a faith, the path is right...
Willingness to walk to anywhere it leads me,
For there I will find what I seek...
There is a faith that the path's destiny,
Is where I really want to be...


The past has finally passed,
Acceptance is sweet, as is the sound of the waves...
Today is the golden sun and tomorrow is an unbreakable dream...
And there is a faith that feels no need to speak,
Only a need to quietly swim with this stream.
In an infinity of inner strength...
And I can feel myself grow stronger,
As the winds of each passing minute embrace me....



There isn't regret of what has passed,
And no fear of what is to come...
For I now look through different glasses..
And all I see are colours, some bright, and dark are some...

For, found have I my single most reliable source,
Of Motivation, Inspiration, Strength & Peace - ME;
In this journey, where I seek redemption,
There is only, Peace ! Peace ! Peace !



thinking infinity.

4 comments:

  1. Hey vicky,,,, this is awesome guess something i needed to read at this moment when i am scared restless. keep writing ..


    regards shilpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shilpa ! that makes me very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went into a serene and peaceful state while reading this !!! an absolute chill pill vik !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emkay (you're real name?) ! :)

    ReplyDelete